know about world and get enjoy

Sunday 8 December 2013

To my partner so I would not mind having sex with another woman: Kangana Rnot


Bollywood actor Kangana Rnot believe that if their partner has sex with someone they would not mind it. Kangana Rnot the 'Filmfare' magazine in an interview to the statement. Like the rest of the girls love for Kangana is not meant Butterflies and Rainbow. Kangana reality the meaning of love, acceptance and surpasses the physical. 'Lust' at First Site is ... Kangana was asked whether he 'Love At First Sight' trust, so he said, 'No, I think that often the' Lust 'is at First Site. So this "love" can not. " Good chemistry means to love ... when they asked that his love for Kangana does this mean he replied, "Understanding the meaning of love between two people is comfortable. Your chemistry with humans than one might be good. But love does not mean chemistry. When you are 16 or 17 years of age with almost every good-looking guy you want to have good chemistry. But when you grow up, so I'm as priorities change. We start thinking beyond the looks. " Kangana said the thing that attracts most of the men seems to be sincere. One Night Stand opinions about Kangana ... Kangana said: "At this stage of life and career at this point," One Night Stand "is not my type of thing. Because a woman as a man I can give my body a lot more. I'm not sure if I Atraktiv body, even if a man would give a lot to me. " Nicholas does not have any regrets about Kangana ... Kangana Speaking about his previous relationship, said: "If any of your life There's a reason behind it. But I Nicholas (UK based doctors) with no apologies about their relationship. Even if things were not perfect between us, but now we are good friends. " "Parents have to stop telling the story of Cinderella" Fairy Tale of Life Kangna said, "I do not believe in it at all. I think that parents give their daughters dolls and Cinderella stories should stop telling the truth it is quite different. Reality can be even better if we let him live. But on most occasions we tend to ignore reality. Fairy Tale Life is boring for me. If someone like Mr. Perfect Prince to come in my life so boring that I will go to my death. " I'm not a sex symbol ... 'sex symbol' call is very disappointing. There are so many things inside of me. Now the time has come to see that men and women differently. It may be a part of our personality, but it should not be used by a term. I want to look Atraktiv just me but I do not want an 'item girl' or 'sex symbol' is said. Give the fellow deceived ... if your partner is cheating on you then you will have another chance? In response to this question Kangana said, "Yes, why not? I do not give so much importance to physical relationship. If my partner has sex with another woman so I do not mind it. It makes me not Insikyor. But if he falls in love with another woman so I have to let her go. " Why do you think I am Seteld? Kangana was asked what he was thinking about having Setel down, he smiled and replied, "Why do you think I am not Seteld. I just recently bought my dream house. I bought a house for my parents and I am also doing things well. Seteld my life will come from what Mr. Perfect? I do not think so. I am Seteld.

No comments:

Post a Comment