know about world and get enjoy

Monday 7 July 2014

"Pandey was being harassed by the police in Mumbai: Poonam Pandey


Model Poonam Pandey's new Shigufa in conflict is waged. Mumbai police their surname 'Pandey accused upset. Poonam behavior over alleged wrongdoing in the car was taken into custody. The incident occurred Saturday night near his house in Mira Road. During this time, his brother was with him. Poonam said, "It's worse than the Taliban. When the police question me - the answer was a time of 10.30 in the night. I was with my own brother Aditya Pandey. I was getting into the car drunk, nor was any wrong behavior. " Poonam said that the police had not heard his name until the usual practice. He said, "The moment I said that I am Poonam Pandey, their behavior has changed." Poonam said, "The police thought I'd Poonam Pandey, they can create something exciting in my life. And they have become famous in eight minutes. Suddenly it came on TV channels. "I think the local law and order Pandey is my nickname because I am from Uttar Pradesh. But I was born and brought up in Mumbai - have grown. And if not, then what the police have the right to question my behavior. " Poonam time of the incident he was in the clothing. Poonam's family is hurting from Saturday's event. Poonam said, "my brother shocked. My parents are blaming me for it. But you tell me what was my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment