know about world and get enjoy

Monday 7 July 2014

What viewers will not get to excited: Shraddha Kapoor


Shraddha Kapoor is a villain in the recently released film, which is the first time Aon screen. Siddharth Malhotra kissing scene with the response of the faith as a surprise. I myself am of the orthodox faith. I am surprised that even in today's kissing scene with so much chaos. The trust said that what the audience so on - do not cut fuss. Kissing scenes have become accustomed to seeing the movie audience. Kissing scene in the film about trust that I am not comfortable to me about the kissing scene. It is not easy for me to shoot intimate scenes. Even I will have to film when it's necessary. Said the excited audience to trust what I'll do. While I trust the director's point of view, I do not have any problem kissing scene. Responses kissing scene in the movie about a villain trust that I am not a marketing expert. But all this is for marketing, so I do not know the reason behind it. http://media2.intoday.in/aajtak/images/stories/072014/ek-villian_650_070614095952.jpg WATCH VIDEO-

No comments:

Post a Comment