know about world and get enjoy

Friday 11 July 2014

South India's first "test tube baby" was now a mother, made ​​history


24 years ago Kamala Ratnam, South India's first "test tube baby" had the honor to be, she has become a mother herself. This is the first time in India. Fittingly, Kamala Ratnam same medical care in the joy of being a mother, the caterpillar's parents had each child through the test tube technique. GG Hospital in Chennai at 4 pm Thursday evening, on 24 minutes when Kamala gave birth to the child, then there exists the faces of all the people rose bloom. This hospital August 1, 1990, the mother of the child, the caterpillar was born. Then Kamala Ratnam South India became the first test tube baby. Mother - daughter, Dr. Kamala Selvaraj, both in this world and is credited with. Caterpillar got its name from the same doctor. Dr. Kamala Selvaraj said on this very special occasion, "I am feeling on top of the world right now. I am happy that the Lord has given me this privilege. I am the mother of a missing Kamala Ratnam, who are not in this world. " http://media2.intoday.in/aajtak/images/stories/072014/1_650_071114064145.jpg Kamala Ratnam V. Ramamurthy's father said, "I feared that my daughter does not get too late motherhood well. I am very happy that she has become a mother at the right time. When my wife about the Good News was the first time our daughter when she was very happy. But, unfortunately, he is not alive to see this day of joy. I understand that the same as my granddaughter is born again. " Test tube baby in society today, there are still many myths. Kamala Ratnam's husband Rajesh Hariharan says, "in practice it is a normal girl, so she's brilliant." However, the baby has no name yet. Her weight is 2.8 kg. http://media2.intoday.in/aajtak/images/stories/072014/2_650_071114064420.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment