know about world and get enjoy

Thursday 7 August 2014

Intimate scene Nandana Sen's film 'Rang Rasiya' trailer released


There was a recent news release that color before Epicure Given their intimate scenes heroine of the film makers for Nandana Sen has issued a no-objection certificate. Now on the matter of Nandana says, "It is not true. I Ketan, we are left bewildered by the NOC news came that where all this things. Since the beginning of this film since it is as much as Ketan favorite topic of mine, too. http://media2.intoday.in/aajtak/images/stories/082014/rangrasia_650_080714050717.jpg Sensitiv Intimate scenes not shown in the movie and I was no object then is not now. Yes, of course I took some time to Clarifai the news to my family because I had to work that out. I'm glad that their cooperation with me. I do not think I'll censor myself in my own film. The only thing is that the producers, directors and distributors Members of any team did not talk to me about the promotion. The news came to me she was a NOC which is totally baseless. How do I create a chip on film's creative freedom, the question does not arise. " Six years later, the film is finally going to be released Nandana are very happy with this. She says, "After such a long hiatus, I feel the film's release, see the values ​​in the years after the fall has come out." Rchakr married in 2013 in New York with John Makinsn Nandana, who believe that marriage can not stand in the election of his films. She says, "I am Passionate towards his work today. My attitude towards this character will remain the same as an artist who was six years ago. Although the time for me to play this character was nothing short of a challenge. Yes, I too was scared about the character, but it was not until I adopted it. Rang Rasiya is important film for me. Which is why I still just as faithful to the film and each scene as I was before. " About the Married Life, she says, "I am very happy but today I am living my life my way, not a social manner. Before marriage I Rang Rasiya 'shot, but even then I was in love affairs with John when I was a strong woman. I think when you are in a relationship then set your limitations society rather emotional commitment. "

No comments:

Post a Comment