know about world and get enjoy

Saturday 31 August 2013

Father in prayer in his life - I'm gonna be a father


Northeast of Brazil deposited by a priest during religious prayer shocked people by saying that soon he would become the father of a child. Gaviao a small town in the state of Bahia Morira Father Jeronimo said he fell in love with a local girl and then the girl got pregnant. 32-year-old priest during religious prayer on Sunday read a letter, realized over time is something more than friendship between us. Ie love, but instead we just wanted to remain friends. " He said, 'I told him that I could no longer lifelong celibate priest I should not be the first, so that you do not lay on the community. " The priest said, "I wanted to like things have not changed that way. We became concerned and today she is pregnant and I want to be a father. " He resigned as pastor after the announcement. Morira and girl's first meeting took place in 2007 and the girl is 23 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment