know about world and get enjoy

Friday 27 June 2014

kiss And bikini scene for which no force on earth can not convince me


Bollywood Actress Aditi Rao Heydari provocative view of what's been wearing a bikini. Aditi, the "boss" of the film is proud of her bikini scene, but Aditi says that if he time and again that India's conservative views in the audience will have an impact on their reputation. What Aditi 'Yeh Sali Zindagi' Arunoday Singh made ​​what with the 'Boss' will avoid bikini scene like? Aditi says, 'me' Boss' is proud of her bikini scene. I think my physique is okay to wear swimming costumes. I do not want to wear the clothes, can not put any pressure on me to wear them. I 'Boss' because I wore a bikini was comfortable with her ​​scene. If I am not satisfied, then no power on earth can not convince me. " Aditi said, "What's the matter, then I would like to say that we were a bit much. I later realized that the image is very important for Hindi film actress. How many times do the actors, it does not matter, but the actress again and again is a scene which has an impact on his reputation. Our audience and the film industry is very conservative. " "It means freedom to me willingly, I can say yes or no." http://media2.intoday.in/aajtak/images/stories/062014/aditi_650_062714023104.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment