know about world and get enjoy

Saturday 28 June 2014

Left by saying poor girlfriend, boyfriend booked 24 million of theater


So my boyfriend had left a girlfriend because he could not afford to buy two tickets to the movie. The girlfriend said her poor relationship is over forever gone by. This story seven years ago, but the boyfriend girlfriend hurt by poor say Beijing on Friday to seven years all tickets purchased four IMAX theaters. This is the case of China. Lovers of Chinese social networking site said, "Who Eoin: In 2007, when we were in the fourth year of college, I was very poor and I did not buy two tickets to the movies. If I had gone to Beijing to you, except you told me that I'll like. A sentence of seven years that I worked hard and today (June 27) to pay their half of Beijing's IMAX all the tickets are bought. " The lover with the booking agency as evidence of the contract and 25 thousand Yuan (40 thousand dollars) has posted the slip of 2.4028 million bucks. China's media is telling Vang surname of the person. The young man more and more Internet users to share their message said, so the message must reach his beloved. He shares it has promised to give away a free ticket. Share this young man was the message Friday, 11 thousand times. The young man said, "When I first met him I told him that day, the day you left me I'll tell the whole world that I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment