know about world and get enjoy

Monday 13 August 2018

Anuska did not want to be the needle and thread of love


Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma starrer ' Sui Thaaga ' trailer were released on Monday. In the film, Varun Dhawan has played a tailor and Anushka played the role of his wife. The trailer has received great response on social media, and in less than 12 hours it has been seen on YouTube almost 2 million times. It is for the first time that Anushka Sharma has played such a character on the screen and she is getting very much appreciation for it. But did you know that Anushka Sharma initially refused to do this role? During the trailer launch event of the film, Anushka Sharma told that when director Sharat Kataria and Manish Sharma approached Anushka for the film, she was not convinced that she would be able to do justice with the character. However, after explaining too late, he did yes for the film. Anushka said, "I did not believe that I would be able to do this role." I told Sharat and Manish that your story is fabulous and I am happy that YRF is making this film, but this character is totally in the nature of my personality. Reversed. "Anushka said, "I always wanted to face challenges but I did not understand how I would do this character." Anushka told that while he and Aditya felt that they would not be able to play this role, Manish and Sharat were completely convinced that I would do this role. Anushka told that Sharat came to her house and then explained to her why she feels that she is the right actress for this character. However, Anushka of all of this said that now I feel curious that I did this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment