know about world and get enjoy

Sunday 12 August 2018

Why is Pregnant Sania Mirza's Due Date?


Tennis player Sania Mirza, who is going to become a mother in October this year, is quite enjoying her pregnancy. Sania has once again done her pregnancy photoshoot. Mom-to-be Sania Mirza seems to be posing with her Baby Boots in this latest photoshoot. Sania Mirza has shot for HT Brunch Magazine. This picture of Sanjia, who became the cover girl of this magazine, has been featured in the social media. In an interview given to HT, Sania has given fun answers to several questions related to her pregnancy. 7-month-old pregnant Sania has shared the fun facts about her debt date (delivery date) in this special interview. Sania said that she is very happy that my dude is the same date that my mother had a date dated when I was born. Sania said that although I was born on my mother's birthday a few days after Du Dutta. Question: Will he be a cricketer or a tennis player? Sania's answer- 'It is a very later matter though I would like to be a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment