know about world and get enjoy

Saturday 24 May 2014

Afridi to retire from ODI cricket after the World Cup 2015!


Shahid Afridi said he was hosted by Australia and New Zealand ICC World Cup -2015 will look after his ODI career . Afridi withdrew from Test cricket for the last four years , but has been playing continuously for one-day team . According to a cricket website, Afridi said: " The ICC World Cup -2015 Our three - four experienced players is very important . I always say I am fit and can do unless I 'm going to play . " Afridi further said , " In the future, I can retire from one-day cricket , and I can just concentrate on T20 . Based on his performance at the World Cup, I will take a decision on this . " Test and ODI captain of Pakistan cricket team is in the hands of Misbah-ul -Haq . But Bangladesh is a poor showing in the ICC Twenty20 World Cup -2014 T20 captain Mohammad Hafeez left . Since then Pakistan's T-20 cricket team captain has not been selected . Afridi said that Pakistan in any format is an honor to lead the team . Afridi said, "The captain is not so easy . It is an honor for players . I want to forget all previous events , and have no desire at all to be my captain . I just want to concentrate on cricket . "

No comments:

Post a Comment