know about world and get enjoy

Sunday 25 May 2014

Yusuf Pathan's' Storm 'Gautam Gambhir spoke, "observed a shift in the dream'


Yusuf Pathan shocked fans with his explosive batting and Kolkata Knight Riders captain Gautam Gambhir said he had seen such magnificent innings was only a dream . Pathan 's 22 -ball innings of 72 runs in 14.2 overs KKR achieved the target of 161 runs in four wicket win Snraijrs Hyderabad finished second in the points table . Gambhir said after the match , "I never in my career seen such a shift . It was incredible bat , I thought of it only in a dream, but today I really noticed it . " He said: " We wanted to finish the match in 15.2 overs , we play the same game . We did not start bowling and dropped some crucial catches . Pathan said , " I came into form at the right time . When the ball is in the middle and long distance is so pleasant it is . I had a good innings for Rajasthan century, but I had run out and we could not win the match . " He said , " but this time we won and it 's looking my best knock . " Snraijrs Hyderabad captain Darren Sammy said, " I wish I could Bllbaji similar . Full credit goes to Joseph . Hitting fantastic . We could not consistent in this tournament . "

No comments:

Post a Comment