know about world and get enjoy

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Clothes for the girl he met on Facebook software engineer, making video


Facebook lend a hand of friendship to an unknown girl and was difficult for him to believe a software engineer . The software engineer at the behest of a girl in front of webcams throughout his undressed . And then a few minutes later got threatening him that if he was not given ten thousand rupees, then her naked video , which has posted on YouTube , to be removed . Bndup police have registered a case and started investigation . According to police, 26- year-old software engineer and the girl met the complainant was on Facebook . In his complaint to the police, the engineer reported that an April night when we get home he began to prepare for sleep . We could not sleep at night , he spent time at three o'clock in the morning, opened my account on Facebook . Dimple Shirali log the name of the girl , got the message . Czech engineer Dimple says the account after I made ​​her reply . And then we started chatting . Dimple said that she is a model and lives in Karnataka . After a while Omegl Dimple told me to come to the website , where we started chatting via webcam . After a while he asked me to take off all your clothes , because she wants to see her naked . Engineer , said in the complaint that he did not know he was making a video of her naked . After undressing I asked him to come on Facebook now , but he was not 17 minutes later at 3 pm came the message , which was a YouTube link . Clicking it I was stunned . Dimple had posted my naked videos . In lieu of removing it, she asked me to deposit an Account, say ten thousand rupees . I did not die, and ten thousand rupees deposited . Then I blocked him on Facebook . Police said that after a few days to breathe dimple on April 23 that his brother was right , why did you block me . Now you give me 5 thousand rupees and in the mobile messaging engineer came back on April 25 that he will not pay then he will post it on YouTube . Bndup dimple on the basis of complaints against police extortion engineer , IT Act , has registered a case under investigation . Solv the matter to police cyber crime police have sought help .

No comments:

Post a Comment